That is why it is important that you read this Cookies Policy and understand that, if you continue browsing, we consider that you accept its use.
According to the terms included in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of the aforementioned mechanisms.
What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple’s Safari) when you browse most websites.
A cookie is a harmless text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. The usefulness of the cookie is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page.
Although many people do not know it, in reality the cookies have been used for 20 years, when the first browsers for the World Wide Web appeared.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, or a Trojan, or a worm, or spam, or spyware, or open windows pop-up.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, ID, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but to your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with the Chrome browser and try to navigate through the same web with the Firefox browser, you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the information with the browser, not with the person.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time band of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your navigation, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third-party cookies?
Own cookies are generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. On this website the following cookies are used which are detailed below:
List of cookies:
- Login: The cookies to log in allow you to enter and exit your account of InstitutodeBañosdeBosque.
- Personalization: Cookies help us remember with what people or websites you have interacted, so we can show you related content.
- Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as the preferred language and your privacy settings.
Third party cookies:
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google.
Social network cookies
Social media cookies can be stored in your browser while you browse through Instituto deBañosdeBosque.com, for example, when you use the share button of InstitutodeBañosdeBosque.com in a social network.
Below you will find information about the social network cookies that this website uses in its own cookie policies:
- Facebook Cookies, see more information in política de cookies
- Twitter Cookies, see more information in política de cookies
- Google+ Cookies, see more information in política de cookies
- Linkedin Cookies, see more information in política de cookies
- Youtube Cookies, see more information in política de cookies
In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of the LSSI, the cookies that can be habitually installed while browsing this website are detailed:
|PHPSESSID||Expires at the end of the session||This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow the SESSION variables to be saved on the web server. This cookie essential for web functioning.|
|1 mes||Technical cookies to execute site functions such as not displaying the advertising banner or remembering the user settings defined within the session.|
|viewed_cookie_policy||1 año||Cookies of internal use necessary for the operation of the display of the cookies policy of the web.|
|2 años||It allows to know approximately the geographic location of the users for the statistical analysis of the web.|
|Unas duran una semana y otras al cabo de un año.||Third party cookies implemented by Share This to allow users to share content from our sites with their friends and contacts through pages that allow sharing bookmarks through social networks. This service is provided by third-party independent providers and we do not access the information that these cookies use, and we do not retain.|
|Fr||1 mes||These cookies are from Facebook, they serve to show the “Like” button and show the number of followers.|
|__ut__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz||2 años a partir de la configuración o actualización||Google Analytics: It allows to analyze the traffic of the web and obtain navigation statistics. More information.|
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only delete, also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website you must go to the configuration of your browser and there you can search the associated to the domain in question and proceed to its removal.
- Setting cookies for Google Chrome
- Setting cookies for Apple Safari
- Setting cookies for Internet Explorer
- Setting cookies for Mozilla Firefox
- Setting cookies for Opera
How to disable cookies?
The installation of these cookies can be avoided by accessing in the form of private browsing or deactivating the storage of cookies at any time from your browser. If so, the web may not work properly for you.
Then you can see these links that explain how to disable cookies from the most common browsers.
- Delete cookies in Chrome
- Delete cookies in Firefox
- Delete cookies in Internet Explorer
- Delete cookies in Safari
- Delete cookies in Opera
More information about cookies
If you wish to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you wish to allow.
If you have any questions, write to hola(@)institutodebanosdebosque.com or through the contact form.